Note 3 learns from Galaxy S4′s design and improves on it. Note 3 is a lot lighter and thinner than Note 2, yet, it has bigger screen at 5.7″ instead of 5.5″ of Note 2. Samsung has already upped every single spec of the device including battery life.
Let’s go over the complete specs in detail:
Galaxy Note 3 Full Specs
- Display: 5.7″ FullHD (1920×1080) Super AMOLED+, 384dpi
- CPU: 2.3Ghz Snapdragon 800 (US) or 1.9Ghz Exynos 5 Octacore (International)
- GPU: Adreno 330 (US) or Mali 450 (8-core GPU) (International)
- RAM: 3GB
- Camera: Rear – 13MP for still, 1080p at 60FPS slow motion & 4K video @ 30fps, 3.1MP front
- Battery: 3200 mAh
- Connectivity: Dual band Wifi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE, NFC
- Storage: 32gb, 64gb
- OS: Android 4.3
Note 3 Features:
- All new Improved S-Pen
- Improved, faster Multitasking
- Action Memo allows users to handwrite a note and automatically execute a function or convert that handwritten information into formatted content. Action Memo can instantly initiate a call, add to contacts, look up an address on a map, search the web, save a task to a to-do list, and more
- Scrapbook enables users to organize or track down content and information from various sources including the web, YouTube and Gallery in one place so that users can easily look back at collected content all at once.
- S Finder allows users to expansively search for content on their device regardless of the type. Search documents, events, communication threads, and even the Help page – all in one place. Also searches hand written content.
- Screen write
- Pen Window
Note 3 Features on Video:
There are big improvements to the design. Samsung’s attention to detail has certainly raised, though its not even close to HTC. The back cover is now made up of faux leather but has the same plastic inside. Like S4′s design, the sides of the Note 3 have been given a metallic look, though they are plastic.
The Note 3 gains screen size without gaining increase in form factor. Its still comfortable to hold in hands, it only feels better than Note 2 when held.