Image: MASHABLE COMPOSITE: AMAZON/BUSINESS Wire
Image: elizabeth pierson/mashable
Fitbit's primed to finally break out of the fitness tracking vertical with a smartwatch built for mass appeal — but the company's apparently having a hard time even bringing a device to the s...
Keith Hopkin about 2 hours ago
With a rumored release date of September, 2017, these iPhone 8 rumors will keep us all wondering what Cupertino has in store.
Image: SHUTTERSTOCK / LAPINA
Teens. They know what's up.
In this case, what's up just so happens to be the percentage of U.S. teenagers planning to own an iPhone in the very near future.
So finds a shocking report from investment bank Piper Jaffray, which notes that the Apple smartphone...
Keith Hopkin 41 minutes ago
Mastodon is a new Twitter-like open source app designed to give users a safe place for online niche communities to thrive on their own.
Ideally, Tesla would like you to have a completely new roof that doubles as one big solar panel.
But if for some reason you can't or won't go that route, the company now offers an alternative: Traditional solar panels that are mounted on your existing roof.
Matthew Kline about 5 hours ago
Leaving your pet alone at home doesn't feel good, but now you can keep an eye on your furry friend and play fetch with them, too.
The 'Pebby' is a sturdy, remote-controlled ball that you can control from your phone, anywhere in the world. It comes with great features, like a wireless charging station and a built-in
The couple behind the pins that said "I love you" in American Sign Language, made for the Women's March in January, are back with a new pin raising money for science and research.
It doesn't happen often that your douchey hipster aesthetic leads to functional delight.
Then, comes along the Penna Bluetooth keyboard.
This amazing wireless keyboard has all the old-world charm of those gigantic antique typewriters that weighed 20 pounds each and had steel-rimmed keys — back when real writers chopped wood, grew non-ironic beards...
Babies are not to be reasoned with.
Ford Motor Company knows this, and is here to help you trick your precious little one into slumbery submission. Just how will a car manufacturer do this, exactly?
Say hello to Max Motor Dreams, a crib that mimics the experience of being on a car ride.
Ford knows that there are scores of infants that for some...
Image: Shutterstock / NOBUHIRO ASADA
Work sucks. Who among us hasn't had a moment of relief at the office wasting a few minutes of company time planning how best to spend that precious vacation?
The numbers back it up, too—according to data from KAYAK,...
There's a new player in the autonomous trucking game, and it's coming out of the gate with some big claims.
Swedish transportation company Einride announced its global launch with news that it's working to establish the world's first totally emission-free road transportation system. Their aim: To knock out the current semi truck-based supply...
Ryan Sedmak 10 minutes ago
The 'Pela' phone case is made with a flax-based material. It's biodegradable and good for the environment.
So now you can feel a bit better knowing that your phone case won't end up in a landfill.
A fitness tracker could be more useful than just helping you shed weight — the data it's collecting about your body could go as far as saving lives.
73-year-old Patricia Lauder from Connecticut noticed her Fitbit data was logging an abnormally high resting heart rate of over 140 beats...
In trying to remain relevant, Moto — the tech company that brought us the beautiful Razr — did something super awkward and embarrassing instead.
Moto, formerly known as Motorola, decided it would be super cool and totally hip to create a rap song and...
YouTube's new app for India's flaky internet market is finally here.
Google plans to release a stable version of the app later and also intends to make it available in other developing markets.
Unveiled at Google for India event last...
- Soon you'll be able to make payments using WhatsApp in India
- Smart speaker jams both Alexa and Google Assistant into one hub — with a touchscreen
- This health and fitness startup is now a Harvard case study
- Facebook creeping is no longer totally anonymous
- Tech hipster augmented reality monocles are coming, this prank proves it
- Okay, fine fine, Google's April Fool's Day pranks are pretty great this year, here are all of them
- MashTalk: Samsung's Galaxy S8 is here, but does it live up to all the hype?
- Video shows you can fool Samsung Galaxy S8 face unlock with a photo
- No, the 'Microsoft Edition' of the Galaxy S8 doesn't run Windows 10 Mobile
- Samsung totally knew it put the S8’s fingerprint sensor in a terrible spot
- A big challenger is about to change the way you use Facebook to log in on websites
- Samsung's new Galaxy S8 in-box headphones put Apple's to shame
- Donald Trump is now your last hope for the most basic internet privacy rules
- These $110 'smart flip flops' are incredibly dumb
- Ikea wants to put your whole house online. But for goodness' sake why?
- Uber's self-driving cars are back on the road in San Francisco 3 days after crash, report says
- Amazon eyes VR and AR homewares stores to show you products in your virtual home
- This shape-shifting chair is perfect for tiny apartments
- This week in apps: Mario 'runs' onto Android, Uber for teens and a Google search redesign
- Robots are plotting to make your salads